Bonfire night is done and dusted and it’s just about time to start counting down to Christmas!
For most of us, the Christmas season begins with brainstorming about what to buy for the special people in our lives. And with the convenience of today’s modern technologies, shopping has never been easier.
If you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of the shopping centre get online; you’ll be able to find those rare presents without the hassle of trawling through the shops. Here are five original gift ideas for easy shopping and happy faces on Christmas morning.
1) Gifts like personalised Champagne make for the ultimate romantic gesture. Who doesn’t adore some bubbly, especially at Christmas? In addition to the bottle, with its personalised label, this gift comes complete with a box of chocolates and a pair of Champagne flutes. A great way to combine a gorgeous gift with a personal touch! She’ll be gleaming and impressed with your original idea.
2) For him, you can’t go wrong with –what else? – beer! Forget the standard supermarket bottles, for a truly imaginative touch buy
personalised beer with your own message printed right on the label. You can also get a personalised drinks bucket to keep the beers cold for the ultimate festive party.
3) If you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, here’s the ultimate accompaniment for snow days. Kids will love the snowball factory, a gadget which makes and fires perfect
snowballs! Simply fill the plastic container with snow, close, and voilà! Time for a snowball fight. This gift will bring hours of fun and goes well with the mini luge, a sledge with a handle that makes for easy steering. Let’s hope snow is in the forecast.
4) Great gifts for teenagers include personalised football gifts like mugs, calendars and diaries. You could also opt for custom clocks and pictures. Kids can choose from their favourite teams, and make these items their own with their names and shirt numbers. If you’ve got a teen who’s a sports-nut, these gifts will surely be welcome under your tree, and the fact that they’re unique and personalised will make them all the more special.
5) Finally, everyone seems to have that one difficult relative or friend that is absolutely impossible to buy for. You can never fail with
personalised wine bottles and other great wine gifts. What’s best, with so many presents to choose from, you won’t have a problem finding something special for any wine-lover. Such gifts are also ideal for any Christmas party, with enough wine choices to satisfy all your guests. Throw in a few light bites and you’ve got the ultimate holiday selection with enough reds, whites and sparkling wines for everyone.
Christmas will be here before you know it, so it’s time to start shopping online to ensure you get all your items in time for the big day. Personalised, unique gifts make perfect Christmas presents that people really love receiving, so start shopping now so they can be wrapped and under your tree in time for the big day.