Thursday 23 May 2013
for further details on how to block cookies.
I am happy with this
News by Area
Property of the Week
Find An Agent
Vans & Pickups
Private Car Sales
Number One Holidays
Contact Us / Advertise with us
All Business Profiles
Enhance Your Listing
Robin Hood Theatre Company
- Various locations - Wednesday 26th September 2012 to Saturday 20th July 2013
- Farnsfield Village Centre - Saturday 19th January to Saturday 25th May 2013
- Capital FM Arena, Nottingham - Monday 4th February to Wednesday 4th December 2013
Newark Archaeological and Local History Society
- Newark Library - Wednesday 6th February to Wednesday 5th June 2013
- Various pubs in Newark, Balderton and Ollerton - Friday 8th February to Saturday 21st December 2013
Nearly Instant Theatre Session
- Newark Academy’s Lilley and Stone site; Bowbridge School, Newark; Guildhall Arts Centre, Grantham; Arnold - Wednesday 20th February to Friday 30th August 2013
- Various locations - Thursday 21st February to Friday 31th May 2013
Me And The Monkey
- Various pubs in Newark and Balderton - Saturday 16th March to Saturday 12th October 2013
The Unusual Suspects and Bobby O’Neill
- The Moorings, Newark, and Palace Theatre, Mansfield - Sunday 17th March to Wednesday 5th June 2013
- Various locations - Saturday 23rd March to Sunday 15th December 2013
What else is coming up?
View our full calendar
Young Reporter of the Year 2013
1st May 2013
Photographer of the Year 2013
1st August 2013
Ladies' Day 2013
Southwell Racecourse - 1st August 2013
Wedding Fair 2013
1st October 2013
Nits Wins The Lottery and Nits Reads The News
It‘s the luck of the draw
Youngsters are being given a chance to take part in two drama workshops during the school half-term holiday.
Outlaws ready to battle enemies at forest festival
Visitors to the Sherwood Forest Visitor Centre, near...
A whale of a tale
A whale will be left stranded at Rufford Abbey Country Park for a day, but there is no need to worry as it is...
Filmmaker turns hobby into reality
An amateur fillmmaker who has spent weeks camping out...
Crystal garden could be world’s first
A crystal garden built by Buddha Maitreya at the Pure Land Japanese Garden will be officially opened on...
Freight is great
Freight trains are the focus of the first Railways...
Craftsman to build trademark coffin
This month artist Paa Joe left Ghana for only the second...
New take on Robin Hood story
Readers are being given a chance to revisit the epic tale of Britain’s most famous outlaw.
Furniture makers ready for battle
Three top designers will take part in a fast, furious and fascinating furniture making event at The Harley...
Indoor crystal garden
An indoor crystal garden that has taken four years to complete was officially opened at the Pureland Japanese Garden, North Clifton, on Sunday.
Book a fitting war tribute
The RAF’s No 1 Group of Bomber Command is paid a fine tribute in a new book, Swift To Attack, by Patrick...
Record number of entries
There was a record number of entries for the 15th Wolfit...
Poets pack a real punch
The poetry supper, Hearty Food And Heartfelt Words at...
Rare footage of village branch line
Theatregoers turned up to a rather chilly Palace Theatre, Newark, for the Christmas edition of Railways...
Insight into waterways
Rob Foxon returned to the Palace Theatre, Newark, with his relatively-new presentation of archive film series...
Looking for the X-Factor
A TOTAL of 42 children took part in the latest Nearly...
News In Pictures
Submit A Story
Images from the past
Terms and Conditions
Find An Agent
| Website Designed and Maintained by Advertiser Web Services
The Newark Advertiser Co Ltd website and the contents of its pages are © The Newark Advertiser Co Ltd. Reproduction in any form, printing or downloading of part or all of the contents is forbidden without specific written authorisation from the company. No part of contents of the Newark Advertiser Co Ltd website may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.