Newark and Sherwood: 25 and overs can now get the coronavirus vaccine
If you're over the age of 25, the coronavirus vaccine is ready for you.
Bookings for anyone 25 and over are now available.
The vaccine is still the best way to protect ourselves and our families from covid-19.
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- You're aged 25 or over
- You'll turn 25 before July, 21, 2021
- You're at high risk from covid-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- You have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- You have a learning disability
- You're a frontline health or social care worker
- You get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you're a carer
If you're an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
Go to ow.ly/Z7n950F5gLH or call 119 to book your vaccine appointment.