Newark Castle lit pink and blue for Baby Loss Awareness Week
Newark Castle will be lit pink and blue until Friday this week.
It is to acknowledge Baby Loss Awareness Week UK.
The week hopes to support bereaved families, commemorate babies' lives and raise awareness about pregnancy and baby loss.
Newark Castle wrote on Facebook: "We're showing solidarity and hoping to help spread their message by lighting our castle blue and pink until Friday evening.
"Please do share your pictures to raise awareness too."
If you need support or just need to chat to someone who understands, you can get in touch with any of the following charities:
- Miscarriage Association
- SANDS (Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity)
- The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
- HUG, Newark based (Help Us Grieve)
- Forever Stars East Midlands
- ARC (Antenatal Results and Choices)
- Bliss (for babies born premature or sick)
- The Lullaby Trust (for support with sudden infant death syndrome)
- Child Bereavement UK
- Kicks Count
- Aching Arms
- Action on Pre-eclampsia