Nottinghamshire: Flood road closures and warnings in place
Several road closures have been put in place across Nottinghamshire due to rising river levels and flooding.
It comes after Storm Christoph hit, with long periods of heavy rainfall.
Below you can see flood warnings and road closures across Nottinghamshire.
Current River Trent flood warnings at:
- Gibsmere and Gipsy Lane at Bleasby
- Fiskerton Mill including Rolleston Fields, Gorse and Nurseries area
- Farndon Riverside including Dorner Avenue and Wyke and Marsh Lane area
- Newark Tolney Lane and Riverside Marinas
- Newark Riverside properties
- Newark Sugar Factory and Kelham Bridge
- Carlton-on-Trent including Beck Cottage
- Cromwell Weir to Gainsborough, River Trent
- River Maun
The current road closures are:
- A617 to Kelham is closed both ways between Ollerton Road and A46 (Cattlemarket Roundabout). Diversion on to A616
- Kelham/Trent Lane
- Tinkers Lane, Girton
- Ford Lane, Caunton
- Main Street/Church Lane, Costock
- Cotgrave Lane/Tollerton Lane, Tollerton
- Caythorpe Road, Caythorpe
- Hoveringham Road/Boat Lane, Hoveringham
- Fiskerton Road, Bleasby
- Main Street between Bleasby and Fiskerton
- Rolleston Road between Fiskerton and Rolleston
- Stoke Lane between Burton Joyce and Stoke Bardolph
Holme Pierrepont Country Park is also closed to visitors due to rising river levels and flooding.